Sunday, September 20, 2009

No where to go but up.

Originally written on 3/15/09
My life has taken kind of an unfortunate turn. I have been rejected by 3 out of 4 of the vet schools I applied to and waitlisted at the 4th. No, I don't know what is next and no, I don't need suggestions. I'll figure it out. I'm posting this because explaining it to everyone individually is making me a little nuts.




Fortunately I had a really terrific Spring Break camping with H before I got the news (which happened on Friday the 13th no less), so thats been keeping me going.



I had planned on playing catch up with folks and making a long post about my Spring Break but its going to have to wait until I'm in a better space. C I've really been meaning to write you, I've been missing you and the kids terribly and I promise you will hear from me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment