Sunday, September 20, 2009

Week One: The Orientation

Originally written 08/22/09
I have been orientated. It was a fun, not so terribly grueling experience, a little overwhelming but I got lots of swag. I got to see the baby alpacas (alpacas are to me what goats are to S ), they are beyond cute. The school has a whole herd. I also saw the biggest bull I've ever seen in my entire life, the size of my apartment, Hereford Bull, unbelievable.




I give orientation a B+, it would've been an A but they made us take the MBTI and nothing irrates me more when some puts me into a category. What good does it do, really!?



I got a new saddle for my bike, my tushy thanks me and D , it much more pleasant. The ride to school isn't bad, the ride back is pure hell. There is a gusty SE wind, and I am riding NW and it appears to be up hill. I'm sure it will get better.



My roomate is cool, low maintenance, we went to see District 9 last night. It was different, pretty good. I'm going to go try to make breakfast now without waking her up....shhhhh.



Classes start on Monday, full force. Must hit ground running, if I fall behind I'm screwed. This is the one good aspect of leaving my social circle in Georgia, less distractions, but I miss my friends and husband and dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment