Sunday, September 20, 2009

Toto we are not in K....no wait we are.

Originally written on 08/16/09

Outside my window is Kansas, lots of Kansas. Been setting up house, er...room. It looks wonderful, its pink. Why is it pink you ask? Well because I got to choose the color, by myself, completely my personality for the first time in ten years, I have my own room, and I had fun with it.




Manhattan is a nice town, although the name is misleading...very misleading. Typical college town with a little block of bars just off campus and about 350 pizza joints. Its a football school, The Wildcats, they have the same colors as the Vikings, so any of you Wisconsin folk who want college swag, do so at your own risk, but I will send t-shirts if you want them.



I met my roomate for all of 5 seconds, I have deduced that she is in the National Guard and this is her drill weekend. She also takes up all the cupboard space.



I have a bike. It is shiny and blue and it has a basket, I love it except the part where I have to ride it. I don't like that part, I haven't done it in awhile and it hurts my tushy.



Tomorrow orientation starts. Its finally hit me that this is happening, the stethoscope and surgery kit has helped with that. (I have my own hemostats now, how awesome is that!?) Since it has finally hit me, I miss my friends terribly and my dogs. I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment